Monday, April 6, 2015

Gluten Free Oatmeal and Peach Bake


Do you feel like you need something delicious?

I get that feeling a lot.

And it can be really hard sometimes, since I shouldn’t eat anything with gluten in it.

But it has made me try new things.

Like this gluten free oatmeal and peach bake.

It’s really simple to do and delicious to eat.


Ingredients


6 dl oatmeal
1 dl tapioca flour
200 gr margarine or butter
2 dl raw sugar

On top
1 can of peaches, sliced
Vanilla essence
Cinnamon
Nutmeg


Open the can of peaches and cut them into slices.

Mix the raw sugar with the margarine or butter.

Mix the oatmeal with tapioca flour and add them.

Put half of the mix in the pan and put the apple slices on top.

Add vanilla essence, cinnamon and nutmeg on top of the peach slices.

Cover everything with the other half of the mix.

Bake an hour in 200 C.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, this looks delicious. My son has been into oatmeal lately, I think I will show him this and see what he thinks. Thanks so much for taking the time to link up at Good Morning Mondays. Have a great week. Blessings

    ReplyDelete