Monday, April 27, 2015

Gluten Free Creamy Chorizo Pasta




I love pasta!

There just is no other comfort food like pasta, especially good homemade pasta.

The lucky thing is that there are so many different kinds of gluten free pastas now to try.

I prefer maize pasta myself.

But there is also quinoa and rice pasta that you can use, if you like their taste more.

This is a very simple pasta recipe that I use when I want to do something quick, that I will also enjoy.

And as added plus, my son really likes to eat this too!



Creamy Chorizo Pasta


1 tablespoon of cassava oil (you can also use other oils)
1 packet of chorizos cut into chunky pieces (make sure it’s gluten free)
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small chili
Salt to the taste
2 dl cream
300 g gluten free fusilli pasta (I use maize pasta myself)


1) Wash the chorizos and cut them into chunky pieces.

2) Chop the onion and chili, crush the garlic.


3) Heat the oil in a skillet; add the chorizos, and the onions, fry until the onions are golden.

4) Add the chili, garlic, salt and the cream.

5) Simmer until the mixture thickens.

6) Cook the pasta apart. Make sure you get all the water away.

7) Add the pasta to the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.

8) Serve!


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling seriously hungry going through the recipes on your blog. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete