Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I believe in God



I believe that the universe is much larger, stranger and more marvelous that we have been able to scientifically proof or find out.

I believe that there are many things that we are just guessing.

I believe that science can’t explain everything that is happening, it might one day, or it might not.

But today, there is so much more that we are just grasping.
 

What a wildly wonderful world, God! You made it all, with Wisdom at your side, made earth overflow with your wonderful creations. Oh, look—the deep, wide sea, brimming with fish past counting, sardines and sharks and salmon. Ships plow those waters, and Leviathan, your pet dragon, romps in them. All the creatures look expectantly to you to give them their meals on time. You come, and they gather around; you open your hand and they eat from it. If you turned your back, they’d die in a minute— Take back your Spirit and they die, revert to original mud; Send out your Spirit and they spring to life— the whole countryside in bloom and blossom.
Psalm 104:24-30 MSG
And I believe that this world is wonderful and amazing.

The universe is a place of beauty and wonder, a sight to behold.

I believe that something so marvelous could not just come in to existence by itself.

Everything is too perfect, too organized, too designed.

Just what the life needs to exist.

Just what we humans, and the animals, and the plants, and everything else on our gorgeous planet need to be here.

First this: God created the Heavens and Earth—all you see, all you don’t see. Earth was a soup of nothingness, a bottomless emptiness, an inky blackness. God’s Spirit brooded like a bird above the watery abyss.
Genesis 1:1-2 MSG

I also believe that what is true, is true.

No matter what I believe or anyone else believes.

I might be believing in wrong things, other people might be believing in wrong things.

But I, personally, believe that there is God, who Created the world, and His creation is wonderful and purposeful.

I believe it is the truth.

God spoke: “Swarm, Ocean, with fish and all sea life! Birds, fly through the sky over Earth!” God created the huge whales, all the swarm of life in the waters, And every kind and species of flying birds. God saw that it was good. God blessed them: “Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Ocean! Birds, reproduce on Earth!” It was evening, it was morning— Day Five.
Genesis 1:20-23 MSG

But it won't be less true or more true because I believe.

Because the truth is the truth, no matter what the people believe.

And if it was a gamble, wouldn’t it be better to be on God’s side, just in case.

What you lose by believing in Him?

Nothing.

But you will gain everything is what He says is true.




Did you like the post?

Maybe you would like to more about know who God, Mighty Creator is? 

Or what the world was like In the beginning?

Would you like to know more about God, the Creator?

He is called God Allmighty

To learn more about his nature, read Who is God?

13 comments:

  1. It's really great how much love and belief you have. I wish I could feel that way. I know I should learn to have more appreciation for things and perhaps I could. It's very admirable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pray for you, Lexie, if it's OK. So that you'll find what you are looking for.

      Delete
  2. Great Post! Something we need to be reminded everyday :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures, It is lovely that you have a very strong belief

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too believe there is something much bigger out there.. and he is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are always so stunning! God is everywhere watching and protecting us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your reference to science in your belief-centered post takes me back to when I was helping to take care of a relative with cancer. She had a strong belief in God, and we all felt that science does not know all...and we all believed in miracles and that healing that cannot be explained by doctors can take place. We had an awfully difficult time butting heads with medical professionals. To make a long story short, we did witness a medical miracle before she eventually lost her battle years later. It did not make us feel any better that the people who doubted our belief would later acknowledge the 'miracle.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you had a miracle, Yona. Even if you lost your relative later on. The years together are so precious. I personally try not waste my energy in people who do not want to believe, or better said, I try not to waste my energy in worying if they believe or not. If you do not want to see what is in front of you, or want to hear what I am shouting at you, there are many other things that I can use my energy into. I pray for them, leave them in God's hands and ask God the wisdom of not minding or letting them hurt me.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous photos! It's amazing how God can remind us of His love in every small way...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those gorgeous flowers and everything in nature testifies to me of a loving Creator. Furthermore, I believe that God is our Father and that we can cultivate a personal relationship with him. What a glorious truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is glorious, Elayna. May God bless you today and every day!

      Delete
  9. I always think that there must be someone behind the beautiful nature we have around us. Thanks for this post, i'm touched!

    ReplyDelete