I love a good potato soup!
One of my favorite ingredients or sides is potato.
It’s so versatile and goes well with almost anything and everything.
This potato and spinach soup is healthy, hearty and delicious.
It is the only way I can get my son to eat his spinach and enjoy it.
Hope it will be your family’s favorite too!
|This recipe guarantees that spinach changes in your house, from this...|
(For four people)
2 pounds potatoes
200 grams of spinach
1 cup of milk
4 ounces unsalted cheese (queso fresco)
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
2. Fry the chopped onion until it is soft,
3. Add the potatoes, pepper, salt and water until it covers the potatoes. 4. Let the mix boil,
5. Wash and chop the spinach, removing the stem.
6. Add the spinach and cheese when the potatoes are soft.
7. Keep everything in the fire a few minutes, until the cheese has melted.
8. Wash and chop the cilantro, add it to the soup after taking it from the fire.
Serve hot and ENJOY!