They are so easy to make and they give you such a freedom.
Just whisk everything to the pot and put it in the oven to cook.
And get everything else done meanwhile.
Here is one of my favorite one pot wonders.
Like all of them, it's really easy to make.
Chicken One Pot Wonder
4 chicken pieces
6 large potatoes
1/4 of califlower
1 cup of water
salt and pepper
1. Wash and peal the potatoes, cut them in cubes and put them in the bottom of your pot.
2. Wash the chicken pieces, and put them over the potatoes.
3. Cut the carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and put them over the chicken pieces in the pot.
4. Cut the scallions and prinkle them over everything.
5. Mix the water with salt and pepper and pour them over everything in the pot.
6. Put the top on the pot and put it in the over.
7. Cook first 30 min in 300 C, then lower to 190 C and cook for another 3 hours.