They are so easy to make and they give you such a freedom.
Just whisk everything to the pot and put it in the oven to cook.
And get everything else done meanwhile.
Here is one of my favorite one pot wonders.
Like all of them, it's really easy to make.
Chicken One Pot Wonder
4 chicken pieces
6 large potatoes
1/4 of califlower
1 cup of water
salt and pepper
1. Wash and peal the potatoes, cut them in cubes and put them in the bottom of your pot.
2. Wash the chicken pieces, and put them over the potatoes.
3. Cut the carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and put them over the chicken pieces in the pot.
4. Cut the scallions and prinkle them over everything.
5. Mix the water with salt and pepper and pour them over everything in the pot.
6. Put the top on the pot and put it in the over.
7. Cook first 30 min in 300 C, then lower to 190 C and cook for another 3 hours.
That does look mighty tasty. And I love anything that's easy to cook. Great recipe, thank you for sharing!ReplyDelete
That looks easy to make. I haven't done a one-pot wonder before, but it definitely looks like a time saver.ReplyDelete
I love one pot recipes and this looks delicious! I honestly think this would be a hit with my husband and daughter. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
One pot wonder sounds like a great dish! By the looks and sound of it I would love it!ReplyDelete
This is a great time saver especially now that school has started. Looks so yummy.ReplyDelete
I love on oot wonders! I use my slow cooker constantly!ReplyDelete
That looks great! I'm in love with 1-pot slow cooker recipes right now!ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board. I love one-pot dishes I am also in love with my slowcooker :)ReplyDelete