Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nothing is yet in it's true form - Throwback Thursday



Today is Throwback Thursday!

I hope you have a lovely day and that God has blessed you greatly today!

There are few posts I would like to introduce to you.

Silence of God is a post about what happens when God is silent in our lives.


Wisdom is a prayer for God to let me see what truly is essential for my life.


In Who sinned, this man or his parents? I discuss the culture and traditions of Amazonic Kichwa people of Ecuador in regards of people with disabilities.


My hope comes from Him, confesses where my hope truly comes from.


Humble yourselves, is a reminder to not think that what I do, I am doing it in my own strength.

 May God fill you with His eternal love and peace!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post at the Saturday Soiree Blog Party! I went on a construction mission trip in Ecuador many years ago and it's amazing to me what we take for granted. We have so much and still want more. Thanks for reminding me of my humbling experience in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I could bring you good memories back, Sarah Ann. And it's true, we clutter our lives with so much unnecessary things in the so-called developed countries.

      Delete
  2. I went and read your "hope" post. I agree that taking time to be thankful and express gratitude helps us to realize the enormity of what we have. We also recognize that He is the provider of it all. I also loved getting a little snapshot of where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna--my real name is Joanna, also. Perhaps we'll meet someday in Heaven! Visiting you from the SDG link up.

    ReplyDelete